YABER Projector 5G WiFi Bluetooth Projector 9500L Full HD Native 1080P Projector Outdoor Projector 4k Support 4P/4D Keystone Zoom 300″ Display Portable Projector for Phone/HDMI/PS5/PPT/TV Stick Specs and Product Reviews
- 🌸[9500L & Real 1080P & Extra Carrying Bag] Official Feature Sponsor of New Orleans Film Festival-With 9500L,10000:1 high contrast, and 16:9/4:3 aspect ratio,YABER V6 is the smallest native 1080P projector on the market. More portable than other bulky 1080P projectors but offers a sharper, brighter and more colorful image for home entertainment. With native 1920x1080P resolution, 3 times of pixels than other 720p projectors, it’s the most cost-effective 1080p projector.
- 🌸[Newest Wireless Connection & Bluetooth 5.0 Function]This WiFi projector supports wifi connection for both iOS/android systems, can mirror videos/photos/games from your smartphone or other Miracast-enabled devices freely. V6 movie projector built-in the latest Bluetooth 5.0 chip which can connect your Bluetooth speaker wirelessly any time freely. Built-in 6w dual HiFi Stereo speakers with SRS sound system provides a great auditory sense experience without external speakers.
- 🌸[4-Point Keystone Correction & ZOOM Function] The biggest feature is the innovative 4-Point Keystone Correction, an upgraded 4D keystone correction. 4D keystone can only adjust the vertical or horizontal directions, while the 4P Keystone realizes that the 4 corners of the picture can all be adjusted separately, more practical, convenient and user-friendly. With Zoom function, it can shrink the image size from 100% to 50% using the remote without moving the projector.
- 🌸[Presentation via USB & Easily Upgrade System] The first LCD projector can play Microsoft Office & Adobe PDF files directly from your USB stick and view them on the projector. While others only support text format and need to connect the projector to a laptop/pc to project excel/word/pdf. Unlike other projectors that can only be upgraded locally by plugging in a USB, V6 supports both local and online upgrade methods.
- 🌸[100000 Hours Lamp Life& Lifetime Professional Support] Adopt the latest SmarEco technology to minimize lamp power consumption to extend the useful life of the lamp to a maximum of 100000 hours.This portable projector is very suitable for home movie entertainment, backyard, games, yoga, and party usage. YABER provides 6-Month back and 3-Year repair, lifetime professional technical support. Any problems, please feel free to us know anytime.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
Optoma GT1080HDR Short Throw Gaming Projector Enhanced Gaming Mode for 1080P 120Hz Gaming at 8.4ms 4K UHD Support Play HDR for 4K 1080P High 3800 lumens for Day & Night Gaming White Reviews
- Not sure why this projector’s name ends in HDR
- My daughter bought this projector for her BF for Christmas
- This is my third projector in 20 years
- Set this up in my garage
- We use this projector for outdoor movies on a 20’ screen and it’s been great! Highly recommend it
- This is a seriously good projector
- I bought this for use as a home theater projector, and golf simulator (from PC)
- I put it in my garage for my mancave
- I’m particularly sensitive to any sort of input delay, and even used a high refresh rate camera to try to detect any noticeable delay between my laptop running at 144hz with 1ms delay and this projector
- My use case for this wasn’t gaming despite this unit being heavily marketed to gamers
BenQ EH600 Wireless 1080p Portable Smart Business Projector iPhone & Android Mirroring Compatibility Built-in Apps & Internet Browser for Easy Presentations Convenient Over-The-air Update Reviews
- Using it at work for couple of years now and it is working well so far
- Some of the wireless features aren’t quite working, but the picture, quality, and size are fantastic
- Purchased for work
- Love the ease and quality
- BenQ launched the new EH600 as the first Android-based business projector
- BenQ has done it
- got this for use in a meeting room, wanted something simple for end users to setup and use them selfs, and had to be wireless as there is too many dongles and connector types these days
ViewSonic PX701HDH 1080p Projector 3500 Lumens Supercolor Vertical Lens Shift Dual HDMI 10w Speaker Enjoy Sports Netflix Streaming with Dongle Reviews
- This was the cheapest projector I could find that seemed to meet all my requirements without any fatal flaws
- I’ve had a Viewsonic PJD5555W (WXGA, 1280×800) for quite a few years and have been waiting for a Viewsonic 1080P projector to come down in price
- Our new home came with a mounted Sony projector that was on its last leg
- This projector is great
- It worked for three movies, then died on the fourth
- Defective model
- Great value for money
BenQ TK700 4K HDR Gaming Projector with HDMI 2.02 60hz at 4K 240hz at 1080p 3200 Lumens Game Modes 5W Chamber Speakers 2D Keystone 3D PS5 Xbox Series X Reviews
- TLDR version: Heaven for PC gaming and movies alike
- I did lot of research before buying this projector
- I purchased the TK700STI to replace a BenQ projector the W1080ST projector that was only HD and 2000 lumens
- I bought this based off this listing and the throw diagram
- I needed a replacement for my Optomo 4k projector after only 2 years due to it getting a pattern of white dots showing on the screen that kept growing in number
- Ordered this a couple of months ago
- This projector is marketed as a gaming projector… And it kills it in that department
BenQ HT2150ST 1080P Short Throw Projector 2200 Lumens 96% Rec.709 for Accurate Colors Low Input Lag Ideal for Gaming Stream Netflix & Prime VideoWhite Reviews
- This is a review for the BenQ HT2150ST
- I post this review because I got so much out of reading the reviews here so I pay it forward
- I got this to try out projectors and make sure they’d work for me (replacing my TV in living room) before deciding which one I actually want (an Epson LS300) and for the price this seems perfectly fine
- I may be easily impressed because I made a big jump up from a $100 projector to this
- Home Theater with 6 feet distance from projector to wall
- Picture Quality 10-10
The picture is great, very good colors and the blacks are very good too
- This is my second projector
- I admit that I don’t know much about projectors, so take this with a grain of salt
- First i’ll say that I buy all kinds of electronics for gaming and movies for 3 rooms in my house with online matches and always do tons of research
3 thoughts on “YABER Projector 5G WiFi Bluetooth Projector 9500L Full HD Native 1080P Projector Outdoor Projector 4k Support 4P/4D Keystone Zoom 300″ Display Portable Projector for Phone/HDMI/PS5/PPT/TV Stick Review”
The image is great the sound is good and the overall quality is perfect for the family to enjoy a great night in to enjoy a movie or your favorite tv series.I’ve only had one problem maybe a few months ago where it would overheat but after blowing it out with an air hose it went back to normal.this is the best customer service I’ve ever gotten and I would highly recommend buying one but based on their customer service..These folks have got their act together and manufactured a high quality, simple to operate, loaded proyector, that offers what people need; great picture, great conectivity, and to be user friendly.For those that are looking at the numbers and don’t completely understand, Lumens does not Equal ANSI Lumens, which also does not equal LUX.At first I purchased the Yaber V3 and that projector is an amazing projector, my favorite actually, but because it was defective with the update, I returned it and bought this Yaber V6.Customer service was great and they shipped a new product which worked perfectly.For the price it should have came with a projector stand I bought this projector to replace another cheaper one from Amazon.Would be nice if there was an optical port or even RCA but sadly it only has a mono jack 🙁 Not as bright as they claim, but easy to use Better than a tv I finally broke down and bought a projector, and is it everything I imagined and More? You bet! I have experience working with projectors for large tech colleges and I always loved using then for whatever I could imagine.I got my Yaber V6 about 10 days ago from Amazon during a special deal.My favorite qualities are how bright it is, how easy it was to set up, and how I can easily stream from my phone so that I don’t need any wires.I purchased another one here on Amazon.
Easily and without any problems hooked up my Apple TV to one of the 2 HDMI inputs and paired my bluetooth headphone.I’ve posted a picture of what I’m saying and this just started this isn’t even when it gets bad.I was particularly frustrated to learn that a lumen is not a standardized unit.This Yaber projector ticked all 3 boxes for me.Worked great! The best part is how easy it is to use and has great picture quality.The V6 is a little smaller but weighs more than the Y31.I Would love to get the” projector stand” for it.The features are excellent.Super happy so far Great initial image quality but after only 2 months, the projected image developed significant horizontal dark lines in the middle of the screen.Although it claims a 7500 lux, it’s a bit dimmer and washed out compared to the 6800 lux Vankyo.I’m obviously if you are looking for something crisp and perfect then you will have to spend a pretty penny for an expressive projector.It works perfectly fine with all thr lights on + indirect light from a small window.I tried connecting to a Bluetooth speaker many times and although it states that it is connected, it never works.I think this is a great starter projector and very much worth the price.
Pictures is very clear and bright.Video quality HD : When connected via cable it delivers a very good quality 1080p, even with a 100″ size projection screen, without noticing any pixels or distortion.The problem, from what I’ve read from another verified purchase reviewer on here who did more research into this problem than I have, is that the polarizing filter on the lens goes bad on these after 30 or 40 hours, creating dark yellow-ish splotches in the picture.Somewhat inconvenient but no big deal.The price of the Yaber V6 fit the bill of what I was looking for so I took the chance.The picture is pretty good, sharp enough to watch stuff in HD and not miss any details.All the features work as they should, Very happy with this purchase.We use to have an older one where I had to drag my laptop outside, all the wires, connect all that mess, and ugh… it was a pain getting it all set up.Picture is shockingly good for something this cheap.This projector does not need to be directly infant of the screen and can be pretty much any distance away and still provide bright, clear picture quality.It has now developed yellowish-brown ‘burned’ looking spots all over the picture.The best part about this projector has to be the fact that you can adjust it by turning the nob, that way you can project it from far away and close up.[/review5][review6] Definitely a good projector.I am an international customer and had an issue with the projector it stopped working suddenly, but I contacted Yaber and the customer service support was great.This model was available at a reasonable price with decent reviews.