WiFi Projector Support 5.0 Bluetooth Transmitter WiMiUS Mini Projector 1080P and 4K Support Compatible with Fire TV Stick Laptop iPhone Android Xbox PS4 Via HDMI USB VGA AV Specs and Reviews
- 【 Mini WiFi Projector Support Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter】WiMiUS K2 mini portable projector be built in with WiFi function, it can connect with smartphone and ipad wirelessly. No extra HDMI adapter needed. This LED video projector can easily mirror movies,videos,apps,games,photos on the mobile devices to the big screen anytime. By connecting with external 5.0 bluetooth transmitter, it can be easily connected with all bluetooth speakers. This is our highest performance wifi projector.
- 【300 ” Giant Screen Experience & Zoom Function】K2 mini portable video projector offer 36”-300” inches with a projection distance of 3.5-7m, the zoom function can adjust the image size from 100% to 75%, giving you an extraordinary home theater experience.
- 【HiFi Stereo Sound & Wide Compatibility】Portable WiFi projector built-in dual 5W speaker, with SRS sound system, generates cinematic stereo sound and deep bass. It is compatible with TV Stick, Chromecast, PC, laptop, Xbox,TVbox etc. The enhanced multimedia projector features a variety of choices for you to enjoy movies, TV series or photos sharing.
- 【Lifetime Professional Support】WiMiUS provide professional lifelong technical support. If you have a question about our mini 1080p full hd video projector, please contact us immediately, and you will receive a quick solution as soon as possible. PS: Only when connected with PC and smartphone, it can display 4K videos.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
Projector Screen with Stand 120 inch Outdoor Indoor Projector Screen 169 4K HD Portable Rear Front Projection Movie Screen with Carry Bag for Home Theater Backyard Movie Night Review
- Using this for rear projection
- This screen is at least as good as I expected
- I bought this for summer block party
The manufacturer contacted me about my concerns and was very cooperative in resolving the issue I explained in my original post
- I purchased this screen so I can have movie nights outside
- So excited for our first projector night
- I wish I had used this product before the return window closed
- One of the poles were bent when I got it
- I set this up in my basement to test it out since it’s still winter and cold where I live
Projector Screen with StandTowond 100 inch Portable Projection Screen Indoor Outdoor Screen 169 4K HD Rear Front Movie Screen with Carry Bag Wrinkle-Free Design for Home Theater Backyard Cinema Review
- The screen is amazing! We will be watching a lot of movies in our back yard with this screen and stand! Will be great for having movie nights in the fall with the neighborhood
16 FT Inflatable Movie Screen Outdoor Blow Up Mega Movie Projector Screen Indoor for Theater Backyard Movie Night Barbecue Pool Party Front/Rear Projection Includes Inflation Fan (Stable Base Review
- We purchased this for Family Movie nights at our school and it was the best purchase we made this year
20 Feet Inflatable Outdoor Movie Projector Screen XHYCPY Blow Up Projector Screen Projection Screen for Outdoor Backyard – Includes Powerful Blower Base Stakes Tie-Downs Storage Bag (20feet) Review
- This screen is great
- Just got it today and set it up right away
- The fact that it was sturdy and it brought families together
- Overall this is a great product
- Great item but does not withstand wind well
- Very easy to put up, we had it up fairly quickly, sturdy frame, the kids loved it
VEVOR Inflatable Movie Screen 20FT Inflatable Projector Screen for outside with 350W Air Blower Inflatable Screen Oxford Fabric Material Blow Up Screen for Outdoor Movie Supports Front/Rear Projection Review
- I originally owned a 14′ screen, but this blows it out of the window!! I have had it for months and finally put it up
- TL;DR Worth the money though the material is thin so be gentle4 Stars because the material is thiner than I expected otherwise it’s worth the money
- Huge blow-up screen
- I was expecting the fan to be louder from what some of the reviews say
- Was going to return because of size
- Screen is too thick to project from the back, not visible during day, and not wrinkle free
- The screen itself is fine
- Set up was quick and easy
3 thoughts on “WiFi Projector Support 5.0 Bluetooth Transmitter WiMiUS Mini Projector 1080P 4K Support Compatible with Fire TV Stick Laptop iPhone Android Xbox PS4 Via HDMI USB VGA AV Review”
We don’t have a tv upstairs and this works well through hdmi to my iPad.It is so worth it and easy to set up.NOTE: this device will not play any major streaming channels unless they’re coming from a fire stick or chrome cast.I wanted the blacks to be deep and not distorted and the sound to be loud enough to not need a sound bar..Built feels solid.After a couple weeks the picture turned kind of blue and I was thinking “you get what you pay for.It works 100% when connected to an HDMI.Once I received it, it exceeded my expectations and it’s something I now enjoy and use with my family on our get togethers.Disney and Netflix do not connect with it, but youtube does.It works very well for that screen can get very big the colors look really well on a white board the sound is not very loud but it does work well with a cheap speaker but you must plug into the phone in order to hear it work not directly into the projector.Since my husband and I do not know what a “high quality” projector looks like, we gave this particular one a 4 out of 5.I don’t know much about projectors and how to find the best quality ones, but this one is decent.This is a pretty good projector for some Movies and TV if you are on a budget.
Seems the keystone causes the screen to go obnoxiously blurry with just the slightest adjustment.The price was a great buy especially given the price of a huge screen tv.I’m rather impressed.) Amazon send me a replacement that I have now tested for an hour, so this is a preliminary review.First of all, I couldn’t get the phones to connect to it to stream things.I am seeing details I did not pickup on the 43″ hd tv.Great for the backyard movie night! I have been using this P18 projector as my main TV/media device for just over a month.Doesn’t take up any space.I’m projecting on my wall 15-18ft away, so it ends up being quite a large image.When using bluetooth it moght affect picture also audio by it self not all good.It is quite for the size and the power of the projector! Also it has a screw on front bottom to adjust the height that is really helpful if the surface you put it on is too low.Definitely needs to be hooked up to speakers for better sound because the built-in speakers are not very good.The machine, admittedly is decent for its price.Image focus is a constant struggle.Perfect for late night movies.
Image focus is a constant struggle.We use it mostly for outdoor movies.Keep in mind the distance you’ll be placing this projector at I kinda surprised my wife with this to start movie nights with our family and make a bigger deal about the classic movies.The picture was clear at large sizes.Still cant get a pic or movie to play thru it.The audio is also great for its size.I have a base plate attached to a tripod and use it on it currently because I like that it’s portable.En cuanto al audio podría estar mejor pero cumple su propósito.Plus it didn’t come with smart functions like apps.Is this the way it is supposed to work? I have had different projectors before and I can say that this one is of good quality.We just need something for socially distanced backyard movies in the summer of covid.We were not disappointed.I have been using it for 2 weeks and enjoy watching movies a lot.[/review6]<!– .