WiFi Projector Support 5.0 Bluetooth Transmitter WiMiUS K2 Mini Projector 1080P and 4K Support 300’’ Screen Zoom Compatible with Smartphone (Wirelessly) PC TV Stick Chromecast PS5 Product Review and Key Specs
- 【 Mini WiFi Projector Support Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter】WiMiUS K2 mini portable projector be built in with WiFi function, it can connect with smartphone and ipad wirelessly. No extra HDMI adapter needed. This LED video projector can easily mirror movies,videos,apps,games,photos on the mobile devices to the big screen anytime. By connecting with external 5.0 bluetooth transmitter, it can be easily connected with all bluetooth speakers. We release best portable P60 projector this month.
- 【High Brightness and 1080P Full HD Supported】This mini hd projector is with high brightness, it’s 50% brighter than other similar spec projectors. In addition, with native resolution 1280720, it’s 2 times clearer than other 1080P supported projectors. It will bring you very bright and clear image in dark or semi-dark room.
- 【300 ” Giant Screen Experience & Zoom Function】K2 mini portable video projector offer 36”-300” inches with a projection distance of 3.5-7m, the zoom function can adjust the image size from 100% to 75%, giving you an extraordinary home theater experience.
- 【HiFi Stereo Sound & Wide Compatibility】Portable WiFi projector built-in dual 5W speaker, with SRS sound system, generates cinematic stereo sound and deep bass. It is compatible with TV Stick, Chromecast, PC, laptop, Xbox etc. The enhanced multimedia projector features a variety of choices for you to enjoy movies, TV series or photos sharing.
- 【Lifetime Professional Support】WiMiUS provide professional lifelong technical support. If you have a question about our mini 1080p full hd video projector, please contact us immediately, and you will receive a quick solution as soon as possible. PS: Only when connected with PC and smartphone, it can display 4K videos.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
VIVOHOME 16ft Indoor Outdoor Inflatable Blow up Mega Movie Projector Screen with Carry Bag for Front Rear Projection Review
- This screen was one of my best purchases
- This was bought to do movies outside in the field with family and neighbors but never had the chance until the idea for halloween came along
- Very good quality
- Just received and did a preliminary setup
- First of all
- This would have been a 5 star, but directions were lacking in how to set up for rear projection
- I must say Im very pleased and amazed buy how fast my product came in so fast
VIVOHOME 17 Feet Indoor Outdoor Inflatable Blow up Mega Movie Projector Screen with Carry Bag for Front Rear Projection Review
- The frame and screen works pretty much as advertised and is still a pretty good deal for the money
- I bought the 24ft screen
- Easy to setup, looks good, but not rear projection as stated in the description
- Overall this is OK-set up was really easy
- Huge and very fun to use as a movie screen outside
- Family loves this thing for movie nights
- Used for a movie on the lawn, was good
- First setup and the screen got black stains from the inflatable
OUTTOY 20 Feet Inflatable Movie Screens Blow Up Mega Movie Screens Inflatable Theater Projector Screen Outdoor with Quiet Blower Carry Bag – Supports Front Rear Projection Review
- Great value for the price
- This thing is big! Has fan that blows continuously to keep inflated…a bit of background noise but really not too bad
- I did alot of research for a screen and projector and this was the best one I found with a great price
- Very easy to assemble, we did have to purchase additional rope and stakes for the ground and to even keep blower in place
- The screen is nice but our came with a big kink in it
- This was purchased for a gift and
The recipients were so excited and enjoyed it
- The screen is great and easy to put up
14 FT Inflatable Projector Movie Screen for Outside Indoor 104″ Front/Rear Projection Screen Blow Up Screen with Quiet Fan for Backyard Outdoor Movie NightTV Football Games ScreeningPartySlideshow Review
- Inflates in just a couple minutes with a fairly quiet but powerful little fan! This is a great screen and a good size fit for our backyard
- It’s a great screen and it is giant
- Perfect for outdoor movie nights, football or anything really
- This screen is huge, easy to blow up and deflate
- Great Product – Great Value
- Best investment ever
- I used this for my birthday party and it was a hit ! It was perfect for my intimate gathering and was the talk of the town
- Really easy to set up, which is why I purchased it
- Would be five stars if fan motor was quieter
20 Feet Inflatable Outdoor Indoor Theater Projector Screen – Includes Inflation Fan Tie-Downs Storage Bag – Only Supports Front Projection (20FT) Review
- We were pleasantly surprised with this purchase
- I’ve only used this once, a few weeks ago for a college football game
- Inflates quick and easy
- There’s a permanent stain when putting up
- We had a hard time at first getting the screen to fit perfectly
- Watched last night, and was very pleased
- I’ve used the screen for 2 months now
3 thoughts on “WiFi Projector Support 5.0 Bluetooth Transmitter WiMiUS K2 Mini Projector 1080P 4K Support 300’’ Screen Zoom Compatible with Smartphone (Wirelessly) PC TV Stick Chromecast PS5 Reviews”
We don’t have a tv upstairs and this works well through hdmi to my iPad.It is so worth it and easy to set up.NOTE: this device will not play any major streaming channels unless they’re coming from a fire stick or chrome cast.I wanted the blacks to be deep and not distorted and the sound to be loud enough to not need a sound bar..Built feels solid.After a couple weeks the picture turned kind of blue and I was thinking “you get what you pay for.It works 100% when connected to an HDMI.Once I received it, it exceeded my expectations and it’s something I now enjoy and use with my family on our get togethers.Disney and Netflix do not connect with it, but youtube does.It works very well for that screen can get very big the colors look really well on a white board the sound is not very loud but it does work well with a cheap speaker but you must plug into the phone in order to hear it work not directly into the projector.Since my husband and I do not know what a “high quality” projector looks like, we gave this particular one a 4 out of 5.I don’t know much about projectors and how to find the best quality ones, but this one is decent.This is a pretty good projector for some Movies and TV if you are on a budget.
Seems the keystone causes the screen to go obnoxiously blurry with just the slightest adjustment.The price was a great buy especially given the price of a huge screen tv.I’m rather impressed.) Amazon send me a replacement that I have now tested for an hour, so this is a preliminary review.First of all, I couldn’t get the phones to connect to it to stream things.I am seeing details I did not pickup on the 43″ hd tv.Great for the backyard movie night! I have been using this P18 projector as my main TV/media device for just over a month.Doesn’t take up any space.I’m projecting on my wall 15-18ft away, so it ends up being quite a large image.When using bluetooth it moght affect picture also audio by it self not all good.It is quite for the size and the power of the projector! Also it has a screw on front bottom to adjust the height that is really helpful if the surface you put it on is too low.Definitely needs to be hooked up to speakers for better sound because the built-in speakers are not very good.The machine, admittedly is decent for its price.Image focus is a constant struggle.Perfect for late night movies.
Image focus is a constant struggle.We use it mostly for outdoor movies.Keep in mind the distance you’ll be placing this projector at I kinda surprised my wife with this to start movie nights with our family and make a bigger deal about the classic movies.The picture was clear at large sizes.Still cant get a pic or movie to play thru it.The audio is also great for its size.I have a base plate attached to a tripod and use it on it currently because I like that it’s portable.En cuanto al audio podría estar mejor pero cumple su propósito.Plus it didn’t come with smart functions like apps.Is this the way it is supposed to work? I have had different projectors before and I can say that this one is of good quality.We just need something for socially distanced backyard movies in the summer of covid.We were not disappointed.I have been using it for 2 weeks and enjoy watching movies a lot.[/review6]<!– .