Outdoor Projector Anker NEBULA Cosmos Laser 4K Projector 2400 ISO Lumens Android TV 10.0 with Dongle Autofocus Auto Keystone Correction Screen Fit Home Theater Projector with Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Product Reviews
- Laser-Powered Detail: Make your movies shine with the intensity of 2400 ISO Lumens, which is so bright you can even watch with the lights on, then watch every pixel pop in 4K UHD quality.
- Setup is a Snap: Start the movie in seconds with Intelligent Environment Adaptation (IEA) Technology. Analyze your room to avoid furniture or decorations, then watch your screen automatically fit to your space without any disruptions to the action on screen.
- Carry Around the Home: The ergonomically designed handle allows you to conveniently move Cosmos Laser 4K to the bedroom or the backyard, wherever you want to watch movies.
- Sound You Feel: Enrich your ears with the sweet, rich sound of movie soundtracks from the dual 5W tweeters and notice the heightened intensity from the dual 10W speakers immersing you in the action.
- Abundant Streaming Choices: Android TV 10.0 allows you to see 400,000+ movies and episodes on 7,000+ apps, so you’ll never run out of content. Note: Keep Cosmos Laser 4K’s firmware updated for the best performance.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
Optoma HD146X High Performance Projector for Movies & Gaming Bright 3600 Lumens DLP Single Chip Design Enhanced Gaming Mode 16ms Response Time Review
- I bought this knowing it is only a native 1080p projector and does not support 4K
- Bought this projector to replace an acer brand projector with a failing fan motor
- No horizontal keystone adjustment, so needs to be in line with screen – vertical keystone works good
- I’ve had the 243x model now for almost 2 months and have used it nearly every day
- We really liked this projector
- UPDATE: October 28, 2021
16 months so far and no problems
- I purchased this hesitantly after some research on it made me believe it was worth a shot given the low price
- This projector is the latest upgrade to my home theater
- Good for movies up to Blu-Ray quality, or only a single gaming device
- It’s great for price point
BenQ TH585 1080p Home Entertainment Projector 3500 Lumens High Contrast Ratio Loud 10W Speaker Low Input Lag for Gaming Stream Netflix & Prime Video (Renewed) Review
- Projector is great, but a dead pixel after only 6 months is not a good sign
BenQ MW632ST WXGA Short Throw Projector 3200 Lumens 3D 10W Speaker Keystone 1.2X Zoom Golf Simulation Review
- Bought this for my golf simulator in the garage
- Great product
- Pictures were taken during day light in our living room
- I use this projector in rooms that are bright and works great
- This is hands down, the best projector you can get in this price range
- I’ve had mine for years now and it’s still working off of the first bulb
- Just bought the BenQ MW612 2019 model projector and I’m very happy with it! Here is the BenQ WXGA Projector (4000 ANSI Lumens, 20,000:1 Contrast Ratio, WXGA 1280×800 resolution) to the left side of my 7-year-old ViewSonic PJD5533W Projector (2800 ANSI lumens, 15,000:1 contrast ratio, XGA 1024×768 resolution)
EcoFlow Solar Extension Cable ×2 Review
- I have recently purchased an EcoFlow Delta Pro generator and 400W solar panel
- I have this connected to a solar panel outside and can leave the Ecoflow Delta unit inside while charging
- With this adapter and some extension I can run both my solar panels and greatly increase charging speed
- Well made and helped to extend our panel distance
- Works great to give us more distance between solar panel and battery
Multi Zone Tri 3 Zone 18000 18000 18000 Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump Full Set Review
- Immediately after installation we got an F5 error code for the fan motor or pcm… neither Amazon or seller are willing to help get this fixed
- installed this unit for a customer and head units immediately displaced an error code resulting in condenser having to be torn down for testing
3 thoughts on “Outdoor Projector Anker NEBULA Cosmos Laser 4K Projector 2400 ISO Lumens Android TV 10.0 with Dongle Autofocus Auto Keystone Correction Screen Fit Home Theater Projector Reviews”
The pic included is with a tremendous about of ambient light .1.It’s a great projector, very bright , but also a pain to move around and set up.It had been perfect for camping with its built-in battery that lasted long enough for 1-2 movies and had great sound and brightness.I returned the Epson because it suffered uniform focus issues and refused to accept that for the price.The remote control is USELESS.I’m a 3rd time Nebula owner.It also will disconnect from the bluetooth speaks in the middle of a movie for no reason.The Ten Commandments…1.I am apparently very sensitive to the phenomenon and continually saw it, making this projector unusable.It holds its own against my $6,500 Sony 4k projector… except when you notice the lipsync issues.Beat all my expectations except for voice command not working on the remote which worked on the second order.It cannot be used on a sunny day But at night, the picture is amazeballs.After doing some research on the home theater setup, I was convinced that an HDR projector is still cheaper for getting a large screen with 4K resolution.I can live with it but it’s mildly annoying.
The remote did not work so I had to use an app on my android phone.It keeps robooting every 3-5 mins while streaming a movie.00 at time of this reviewInitial impressions….This is the first projector I’ve ever used that truly impressed me.