Mini Projector ELEPHAS Portable LED Full Color Video Projector for Cartoon TV Movie Kids Gift Party Game Pico Movie Projector for Home Theater with HDMI USB TV AV Interfaces and Remote Control Reviews and Specs
- 【Perfect Gift For Your Kids】: Mini projector is a must-have product for children to watch cartoons, videos, or play games, which is very popular with children. When viewed from a distance with a projector, it can project a maximum of 100 inches (Recommended 30-70 inches projection size and 3-7feet projection distance). Keeping children away from mobile phones and iPads can protect children’s eyes.
- 【Compact And Portable Projector】: ELEPHAS’s most popular mini video projector( 6.375.12.6inches/1 lb), smaller than the palm of an adult hand. Even children can hold it easily. So compact and portable design makes it easier to take anywhere and anytime.
- 【Multimedia Support】: Small projector is equipped with multiple ports for ease of use, including HDMI, USB, Audio, and AV interface. It can be connected to Fire-stick, Roku stick, suitable for Chromecast, Tablet/iPad, Laptop, Macbook, Blu-ray Player, DVD, etc… You can also use an HDMI Adaptor to project your smartphone easily(NOT INCLUDE).
- 【Easy Setup & Built-in Speaker】: Just plug in & play. ELEPHAS mini movie projector is easy to use. Built-in powerful speaker can deliver a clear sound which will meet your daily needs, such as play movies and games also inspire children learning interest.
- 【Specialty support】: ELEPHAS projectors possess FCC, CE, RoHS, PSE, etc… certificates, and 5-years factory support. For any questions, please email us. In pursuit of customer satisfaction, we will be here for you 24-7-365.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
Samsung SP-LSP7T 120" The Premiere 4K Smart Laser Short-Throw Projector with a Samsung HW-A550 2.1ch Black Wireless Soundbar with Subwoofer (2021) Reviews
Samsung SP-LSP7TFAXZA 120 inch The Premiere LSP7T 4K Smart Laser Projector Bundle with 120 inch Minolta 169 Indoor-Outdoor Screen Reviews
- This works great on the wall, even better if its a smooth wall, you can also use projector paint to make it even more vibrant
- BeachCamera did very well delivering the product in good condition at great price
- It was defective in box, no image after plugged in, and seller never get back to me… And there’s no shipping label, I had to pay it from my own pocket to return it
- Device would power on but no picture would display
4K HDMI Cable 50FT – Rommisie (HDMI 2.018Gbps) Ultra High Speed Gold Plated ConnectorsEthernet Audio ReturnVideo 4KFullHD1080p 3D Compatible with Xbox Playstation Arc PS3 PS4 PS9 PC HDTV Reviews
- Definitely a high quality item, very sturdy and great picture quality
- I was having a problem with the signal to one of my two tv’s
- I wasn’t sure a 75 ft
- It’s just a HDMI cable nothing fancy
- This cable is inexpensive and on very good quality
Pipishell TV Wall Mount Full Motion for Most 37-75 Inch LED LCD OLED Flat Curved Screen Wall Bracket TV Mount with Articulating Arms Swivel Tilt Leveling Holds up to 132lbs Max VESA 600x400mm Reviews
- Install was super easy! I wasn’t impressed with the mount’s camber mechanism
- As advertised the mount supported my older 55in television
- It works
- This was easy to install and is so beefy
- We have concrete walls and this works perfectly
- I have no complaints on this product
- I highly recommend this mount
- It works as intended
- This is the first Walmart I’ve used for a television
- This was super easy to install
Bose Smart Soundbar 300 Bluetooth Connectivity with Alexa Voice Control Built-In Black Reviews
- I’ve waited a bit to review this soubdbar, until I used it and have learned more about how it works
- I did not buy this soundbar from Amazon, but I have owned it for over a year
- It does an amazing job with making dialogue easier to hear clearly
- Have a 8 year old Sony Bravia TV and till a guest came by and mentioned the sound seemed poor -didn’t realize what I was missing
- Bought the 300 sound bar because it’s all I needed in terms of wattage and speaker count and was talked out of a Sonos, being told those are a little outdated and also ugly compared to the Bose
- I bought this sound bar because it was one of the few that would fit in between the legs of my smaller Samsung TV
- I am 60 and loved Bose for decades
- I did expected a little bit better quality sound wise
- First- The shipping of the Bose 300 soundbar box inside a shipping box was a nice touch
- I bought this to replace a Vizio sound bar that was connected to a Vizio TV
3 thoughts on “Mini Projector ELEPHAS Portable LED Full Color Video Projector for Cartoon TV Movie Kids Gift Party Game Pico Movie Projector for Home Theater with HDMI USB TV AV Interfaces Remote Control Review”
It’s a nice little thing , it’s cute and reminds me of the one from flubber, lol.Other than it it’s great and we’ll worth the money.I think it’s perfect, I got it because I wanted to watch movies in my room on a bigger scale and it does exactly what I need, the picture quality is good you just need to fiddle with the zoom slider thing on the side to get the right focus.The higher resolution goes the more blurrier the picture gets.Portable.On the other hand, it doesn’t do the basic thing I need it to.It does the job and the price reflects that.It was very easy to set up and use and the size is perfect for storing.Was somewhat concerned when we first turned it on as the small text on my desktop was fuzzy, but the video playback looks quite nice.The last few months it has collected dust on the interior of the device to the point where it hinders the picture quality fairly substantially.It occurred to me that we can also use it for our bedroom.It’s too cold to go drag my screen out of the garage, but it projected a perfect image onto my dining room ceiling 12 feet away, and onto my breakfast room wall, about 20 feet away from the kitchen counter it was resting on.I wanted a screen for my small bedroom and I didn’t have a place to put a TV so a projector was my only option.Setup:I opened the package, connected the mini projector to power source using the supplied wire and then connected my mac laptop to mini projector using the hdmi cable provided in the box.She uses it in her room she puts it on her dresser and they picture shows on the far wall nice and large and with a great picture.The picture quality isn’t like perfect and immaculate as the couple hundred dollar ones but duh I knew that buying it.Overall, for what I paid, I am extremely satisfied.
I was doubting when I ordered it since I know projectors need to have a really good picture and sound quality to actually work good; however, this mini projector was not disappointment.We do movie night in her room now instead of the living room.I tried to mark that it was missing pieces but i don’t want to return the entire product.At first I really liked it.I originally bought it to use it to cast images for my art projects but now I’m using it at home to turn my living room into a movie theater. Good little projector.I do hate that it has to be plugged in to turn on, I would have preferred being able to charge it and unplug and take it with me, but oh well.and it works for that pretty good.The HDMI port would not recognize the HDMI cord unless I held it in very hard and at a certain position.I like that it comes with a remote to tweak the settings if need be.I haven’t gotten to do that yet but it seems it will be perfect.The color is cute too, instead of plain white or black.I got it for my kids to watch things outside during the warm weekend evenings.It sat for a while but when I finally got it going it worked good.All around way more value than the money – sound is better than expected, and picture magnification is awesome.I did try playing a video game from my phone and that was a little harder just given the length of the cord I had attaching the phone to the projector .I was expecting it to be junk.
The picture quality is very nice, and the sound is great.The picture and sound are both clear. I ended up returning this when I realized I’d need to buy an adapter for my fire stick.Its light, it shows the image clearly, easy to connect and image+sound perfect for a small room.You’re probably going to need an extension cord as the projector is going to be ~10 ft from the wall.The sensor for the remote is in the back.Connecting to wifi with Amazon fire stick is the only trouble I had This was one of the more affordable prices for small projectors.I did have to purchase a hdmi to iPhone cord to use how I needed it to.We now also use it in our yard for movies and sports.The projector does get hot after an hour, but it’s fun.You can connect your phone as well.i have had to rig it for it to stay focused.Not super bright and so works best if the room is completely dark.Selected the HDMI option and instantly my device was mirrored on the wall.Just a heads up, you won’t be able to use Netflix, Hulu or any other streaming service if you don’t have a fire stick.