DBPOWER Native 1080P WiFi Projector Upgrade 9500L Full HD Outdoor Movie Projector Support 4D Keystone Correction Zoom PPT 300″ Portable Mini Video Projector Compatible Phone/Laptop/DVD/TV Reviews and Key Specs
- [Real Native 1080P Resolution] DBPOWER RD828 Full HD 1080P Native projector utilizes the bright LED light and LCD display technology, upgrade with 9500 lumen high brightness, 10000:1 high contrast significantly provides over 50+% sharpness and brightness than other 1080p projector in the market and more colorful image for home entertainment. With native 1920x1080p resolution, 3 times of pixels than other 720p projectors, it’s the most cost-effective 1080p projector.
- [Latest WIFI Screen Sync Technology] DBPOWER RD828 portable wireless 1080p projector adapts the latest WIFI smart phone synchronize screen technology can easy connect your iOS/Android device by simply connecting your WIFI , no hassle of extra adapters and dongles will make screen sync come true. Especially when the home projector is suspended from the ceiling, RD828 wireless 1080p projector brings a Wireless Freedom to you.
- [4-Point Keystone Correction & Zoom Function] The biggest feature of our RD828 1080p mini projector is the innovative 4-point keystone correction, an upgraded 4d keystone correction. 4d keystone can only adjust the vertical or horizontal directions, while the 4p keystone realizes that the 4 corners of the picture can all be adjusted separately, more practical, convenient and user-friendly. With zoom function, it can shrink the image size to -50% using the remote without moving the projector.
- [Presentation via USB & Easily Upgrade System] DBPOWER RD828 wifi outdoor movie projector is the first LCD projector can play Microsoft office & Adobe PDF files directly from your USB stick and view them on the projector. While others only support text format and need to connect the projector to a laptop/PC to project Excel/Word/PDF. Unlike other projectors that can only be upgraded locally by plugging in a USB, 828 wireless mini projector supports both local and online upgrade methods.
- [100000 hours lamp life & 3-YEAR WARRANTY]: DBPOWER RD828 wireless video projector adopt the latest sarcoma technology to minimize lamp power consumption to extend the useful life of the lamp to a maximum of 1000000 hours. This portable 1080p projector is very suitable for home movie entertainment, backyard, games, yoga, and party usage. Also backed by a 3-YEAR warranty, you have nothing to lose by purchasing it. Professional customer service and free tech support is available.
Customers Also Shopped for These Products
YABER Pro V8 4K Projector with WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 450 ANSI Outdoor Projector Native 1080P Portable Movie Projector 300″ Display&Zoom 5G Projector Compatible with TV Stick Phone Computer Review
- Received the Yaber Pro V8 a few days ago and have been testing each function
- Yaber is a brand that makes affordable, yet quality projectors
- I’m coming from a Yaber Y30 and this is a fantastic upgrade
- This is the second projector I have purchased
- Very timely delivery after ordering
- I’m pleasantly surprised with this projector
- The Yaber Entertainment projector is one little package that does a whole lot of things right, but falls short on a couple of issues
- Having already owned the V7 projector, this one is smaller and seems quieter
- I received the projector yesterday and immediately unboxed it
- Back in March I purchased a Yaber Y30 projector for a golf simulator
Anker NEBULA Capsule II Smart Portable Projector 200 ANSI Lumen 720p HD Mini Projector with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Android TV 9.0 8W Speaker 100” Image 5000+ Apps Movie Projector Home Theater Review
- I spent 2 months watching various YouTube videos, learning about portable projectors, & how to shop for them so let me save you the headache
- I own the original 500 lumen nebula mars, and was always interested in the capsule, but the 480p and the inability to use usb otg and charge it at the same time, made me hold off on it
- FINALLY got the projector out after getting it as a gift for our wedding last October!We use it for NHL playoffs outside when having a bonfire and overall its not bad!! Except
- Nice projector, has had it for about a couple of weeks so far and no complaints
- This projector can easily replace your TV (if you are willing to sit in the dark and only watch TV after 9 P
- For my own personal use I needed a projector that would do well on the ceiling by laying on my bedside table
- Used this for movie Nights while camping on the river and it worked perfect! Good sound good picture quality and portability made this the go-to choice
HOPVISION Native 1080P Projector Full HD 9500Lux Movie Projector with 150000 Hours LED Lamp Life Support 4K 350″ Home Outdoor Projector for Smartphone/ PC/ Laptop/ PS4/ TV Stick/ EXCEL/ PPT Review
- Overall, very satisfied
- This projector is surprisingly good considering it is a budget/entry level type projector
- I compared a few projectors around the same quality level and this unit had the best picture when viewed in a room with little to some light
- UPDATED AUG 31 (original review below)HopVision reached out to me, in less than a month after my 1 star review
- Great little projector
- I would like to start out this review by saying this projector is an incredible value for the price
- Update: the screen and remote were supplied
- I have had this projector for nine months and a line has developed at the top
- I purchased this projector because I did not want an actual television set in my living room
XGIMI Halo+ 1080P Portable Projector 900 ANSI Lumens with Harman Kardon Speakers Auto Keystone Correction Auto Focus Intelligent Obstacle Avoidance Intelligent Screen Alignment Android TV 10.0 Review
- So I purchased the Wemax dice before getting the xgimi halo + because I didn’t want to spend the extra money, but I couldn’t help myself in getting this as well to compare for myself to see any real differences between the two
- After three fails with other ($300 and $400) projectors, this is my happiness! Totally 100% top quality
- After downsizing my home post-divorce and living in a smaller space for about a year, I decided that I wanted to pick up either a TV or get a small projector for my bedroom to watch TV, play some casual video games and potentially take it with me on camping trips
- This is a great projector
- UpdateXgimi reached out to help resolve the issues and provided great customer service! I’m impressed with the lengths Vivian went to help troubleshoot the issues
- Great for movie nights, but hard to get the usb file to open
Native 1080P 5G WiFi Bluetooth Projector 4K Support 340 ANSI YOWHICK Outdoor Movie Projector with Screen and Max 300″ Display Video Projector Compatible iOS/Android/Win/TV/PS5 Grey Review
- We bought this projector for our college dorm, and we are very satisfied with our purchase! It looks great both at night and during the day (although we do have to keep our blinds closed during the day) and the picture quality is great overall
- So first and foremost the picture quality is great
- The keystone did not work at all
- I was really excited about our first Family Reunion
- The projector was packed in the box with good material
- The AV to RCA cable provided was faulty
- The projector works great! It was super easy to setup and the picture was perfect while we were outside
- This projector is worth it
- We were so excited to open this and check it out
3 thoughts on “DBPOWER Native 1080P WiFi Projector Upgrade 9500L Full HD Outdoor Movie Projector Support 4D Keystone Correction Zoom PPT 300″ Portable Mini Video Projector Compatible Phone/Laptop/DVD/TV Reviews”
I primarily watch it using my Roku Streaming Stick, but occasionally use the screen cast feature on my android smartphone.The biggest disappointment is that we can not get the device to connect wirelessly to an iPhone.I purchased the projector and couldn’t be more pleased.extremely happy with this unit Quality machine.Had to return due to missing remote, carrying case and no instruction manual.I wanted something that could stream content to wirelessly without having to bring out a computer or other source.However, until I purchased a good HDMI adapter cable, the picture was split and had a green tint.To elaborate: if you must aim the lens up or down, the projection needs to account for the tilt; if you move the projector far away, the projection naturally blows up and you have to scale it down.It replaced a 10 year old LG that just wasn’t bright enough.The Keystone correction is AWESOME! In fact it’s the best Keystone correction we have ever used and I have tried several projectors.It is lightweight with a clear picture outside even if the full moon is out.The picture isn’t perfect, but it’s still pretty darn good for the price.It is so much better than I expected I am flabbergasted.I was looking for one that would still give a good picture even in a brighter room and this has been perfect! I’ve been trying it out at home and loving it.In the summer time here in the east coast dark is nearly 9pm I want to entertain before that.
This unit was a big surprise for me.My last one was not that bright and only 720p, so it was decent quality for the price back then.This projector fits the bill, it is not very pricey like the one which we have today Epson 730HD .I figured, ~200 bucks, why not .I loved it.Not terrible when youre watching a movie that has changes in focal point but for reading or details its impossible no matter where you place the projector.Went with this one for the brightness and color reviews.The room needs to be dark or you need to be close (e.The picture and sound quality are very high.I do recommend getting a speaker system or something to make it more effective for surround sound.As a matter of fact, they had the same menu and and distance on my screen.I am very happy with it.I wouldn’t recommend this unit for heavy use due to it not being able to filter out dust particles very well and no way to clean the inside. Like the picture quality and brightness.I had previously owned and Yaber Y30 which had to be retired due to the unit pulling large amounts of dust into the lens inside the unit.I was also pleasantly surprised that the sound has an equalizer.Not great but for the money…good.
My only complaint is that it does not display properly when the HDMI is ran through an adapter.This is the king of its class in Projectors.Brighter than I expected.Something I learned today that made me write this review is that when I was doing weekly cleaning, I noticed it has a replacable filter for the air intake.However, we have been using this since early October 2021 and after Christmas we started to notice a brown spot appearing in the projection.I wanted to use a budget LED projector to project a pc based golf simulation program in my game room.It is easy to use and I can operate it while on my treadmill, or seated.We had a night out under the porch with two fires going, house light on and alley light in the back.And also with the lack of inputs to connect to home theater system.Little more than I wanted to pay, but I’m so glad I did.I was amazed how she pulled photos off of her phone to also project on the screen! I used this projector for family photos at a reunion.I needed something that would be viewable in a fairly bright room and this works.In conclusion it’s a great option for those who don’t want to spend a lot of money on a TV.The other 3 projector brands worked adequately for movies/tv, but failed miserably at rendering clear and focused text.The price of the bulb was so expensive I decided to look for a new more updated projector.4 WiFi so my tests lagged a bit.This is the first time I own one.